I’ve been experiencing doubt about my readiness to compete in my first bikini / fitness / bodybuilding competition in May. My main obstacles = sufficient muscle mass growth, sleep quality, and overall state of health. I try to live what I preach – choosing health and love – yet I haven”t felt like the greatest role model of health and love. This has lead to some conflicting feelings, which I reveal here.
Self-doubt is probably the biggest killer of making dreams come true. Please feel free to share your thoughts around this in the comments below.
A lot is also going on – New job? Moving house? Viruses? Sick toddler, Etc.
Lastly, stay tuned for upcoming active wear haul for Our House Fitness.
WORKOUT:: Circuit with Lower Body emphasis
Complete 5X SETS of this circuit, minimal to no break in between exercises.
• E1: BB SQUATS, HIGH BAR | 15 reps
• E2: GLUTE HYPER EXTENSIONS | 15-18 reps
• E3: LYING HAMSTRING CURL | 15 reps
• E4: LEG EXTENSION | 15 reps
• E5: BB BENT OVER ROW | 15 reps
● Instagram:: www.instagram.com/jodietheia
● Snapchat:: jodie.shae
● Website:: www.movingnutrition.com.au
This video is part of a series (called “Prep First”) – filmed during my preparation for the ICN Fitness Model Competition.
Music provided by Epidemic Sound.