Happy New Year Everyone!! This is my first video of 2020 so I thought I’d share a few of my goals:
1. Make more meals at home, rather than going out to eat. In this video I made cheeseburgers and fries as well as homemade hibachi yummmm!
2. Go to yoga at least once per week. This video shows my first experience!
3. Read more. Although not shown in the video, I have been incorporating more reading into my routine.
There’s many more goals I hope to accomplish this year but these are just a few. In this video I also walk you through a quad focused leg workout where I explain the importance or tips on how to properly execute the exercises. Workout below:
1. Leg Extensions: 4 sets x 15 reps
2. Anderson Squats: 4 sets x 10 reps (working up in weight)
3. Banded Leg Press: 5 sets x 10 reps (triple dropset last set)
Allmax Supplements can be found at or in store at Prime Fitness and Nutrition, North Oxford MA.
Preworkout used: Impact Igniter Green Apple Candy
Intraworkout used: Aminocore Sweet Tea
Postworkout: Isoflex Chocolate
Scintilla Atletica Leggings can be found at
I am wearing a size small in both the Oatmeal Colored Sports Bra and High Waisted Leggings.
Follow me on Instagram for more content at
This video is not sponsored, Allmax Nutrition as well as Scintilla Atletica sent me these products as a part of our Brand Ambassadorship. These are two companies I support and love.
Thanks so much for watching!! Comment down below and let me hear your goals for the year. Have you ever done yoga before and what was your experience like? LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to see more.